v0.9.9.8.1b DONE (21.10.2015)
Easy way for users to create a translation of Organon
v0.9.9.8.2b: DONE (26.10.2015)
– Organon Templates
Already linked files will be possible. (A title page for instance)
v0.9.9.8.3b DONE (10.11.2015)
– Rewrite of Organon’s sidebar (maybe, depends on my test results).
This will be a bigger change of the code. Advantages are:
– Full control. Renaming of tags won’t be problematic.
– Future changes in OO’s or LO’s API won’t touch Organon too much, so I
can go on writing almost the same code for OO and LO.
v0.9.9.8.4b DONE (30.11.2015)
– Completing the Organizer
EDIT: With this version tags also became freely configurable
v0.9.9.8.5b DONE (17.12.2015)
– Open all popup windows at the same position
– Make sure text is visible on all OS
– Use Organon Design in popups and menu windows as well
EDIT: As I found and solved some bugs while coding v0.9.9.8.5b I decided to release that version earlier although it’s not completely finished yet. Therefore a further version is needed.
EDIT: Due to the fact I found even more bugs caused by the last changes, I released v0.9.9.8.6b and v0.9.9.8.7b quite fast. DONE (20.12.2015)
v0.9.9.8.8b DONE (05.01.2016)
– Smaller changes on the design still have to be done
v0.9.9.9b DONE (11.01.2016)
– All Functions completed,
last release before 1.0, for testing and solving bugs only.
(Should be almost stable already)
EDIT: A search function to open search results in new tabs is still missing. I’m still thinking about if it really makes sense and how it should be implemented. (In the new tab dialog or seperated)
v0.9.9.9.1b DONE (22.01.2016)
Added two features, which were always planned:
- A search function and the possibility to remove tags from the whole document.
The search function allows to open the search results in a new tab, to tag the results and to mark them. Furthermore it’s possible to search for several terms at once or to use regular expressions.
This was the last release with added features before 1.0. Further releases of 0.9.9.9.x are for solving bugs only.
v0.9.9.9.2b DONE (23.01.2016)
v0.9.9.9.3b DONE (11.03.2016)
Cross-references aren’t working properly. This is an issue in OO/LO, as cross-references are broken on master documents (between linked documents). I’ll try to set up internal cross-references in Organon. On export one might choose between converting them back to usual OO/LO references and removing them.
v0.9.9.9.4b DONE (1.04.2016)
Some fine-tuning on cross-references. Checking table of content and index entries.
Moved Organon’s search function to the sidebar.
- Searches get saved
- Results are browsable
- Single Entries can be removed from the results
- Further editing of the results can be done afterwards
Solving remaining bugs and issues on the issues list.
Hopefully the last version before 1.0